Pages


Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 27 99 miles Sargeants Co. to Montrose Co.






Another splendidly beautiful day of cycling through southwestern Colorado. But first a little about last nights accommodations in Sargeant. This tiny little town consists of one entity. An R.V. park with a cafe, tent sites, general store, and cabins and t,p's for rent. I opted for the cabin. Coolest little thing you can imagine. Like having your own miniature house for the night. Also the temp's dropped into the 50s, which was awesome. And the star lite night sky was amazing also. I know that I have said this before. These pictures of the surrounding countryside do not even come close to the magnitude of mother natures gift of the Rocky Mountain Range. Tonight I am being hosted by a fellow cyclist whom I met while he was out riding last Sunday in Kansas and I was progressing west.

2 comments:

  1. Everything at home the same. heat here is unbearable 104,105 same as u experienced on ur ride. U are making unbelievable progress keep it up everyone here at home is pulling for u STEMPER FI Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cabin!!! Totally awesome!!!
    Love Cheryl and Tom
    xo

    ReplyDelete