Pages


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 10 93 miles Berea Ky. to Bardstown Ky.




For all of my good friends and neighbors who sometimes have a drink or two of an amber colored liquid ,I am in the heart of Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey country. Makers Mark and Mr. Jim Beam to be exact. Tours are offered for those and more. I think i'll skip that. Back to the journey. Another warm but clear day of riding. Only a few small rolling hills. I did get a comment from someone who read the newspaper article in the central virginian, so it does indeed exist. I am going to try to reach this person to maybe get a copy mailed home or some way to view it online. Looks like clear sailing for the rest of the week. I have been extremely lucky with the weather so far.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Uncle Vinny, I'm rooting for you, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our neighors will be disappointed that there are no samples being brought back for them. Luv you (~.~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures! Is that a hay bale dressed up like a pig?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is indeed a hay bay dressed up like a pig. Sooooo much time on there hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Vinny,
    Berea is known in KY for its folk art and crafts. I've visited it before while out there for a former employee's wedding.

    ReplyDelete