Pages


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 43 0 miles Merced Ca. to Merced Ca.

Tristan

Nolan

Teds new cruiser

California hacienda

Logan(Tristans Dad) Tristan, Teddy
Hanging out at brother Ted's house in Merced Ca. I can not complete the ride into San Francisco until this Friday when Linda will join me along with the North Ca. chapter of C.F.F. and Teds gang as well. Merced is a small community in the central valley known for there almond growing. Today I helped in the babysitting of my niece Brianna's 2 boys , Tristan and Nolan. Tristan is 27 months while Nolan is 4 months. I mostly spent time with Tristan who operates at one speed (FULL).   In a matter of an hour we played baseball, golf, basketball, we also played on the sliding board, sandbox, and treadmill. Thank goodness when his mother came to pick him up so that I could take a break.  Some other great news. My nephew will be returning to the U.S. amateur golf championship this year after shooting a combined 141, 36 hole score in today's qualifying match in Fresno Ca. Congratulation to Teddy Schrier.

1 comment:

  1. Nice going Teddy. Seven birdies and one eagle. We'll be following the tournament.

    http://www.ghintpp.com/NCGA/TPPOnlineScoring/StrokeCard.aspx?id=580&pid=33449

    ReplyDelete