Pages


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cistic Fibrosis Foundation Upcoming Events


There are 2 upcoming events that Team Little Man Domenic will be participating in.  Saturday Sept. 10 is the walk at Shady Brook Farm. I will be riding support while many neighbors friends and relatives will be walking. All the monies that was raised through my riding across country will be put toward this walk. There is still plenty of time to make your online donation using the donate now on the homepage of this blog. I have spoken with several people who have assured me that a donation is forthcoming but i am yet to see it. We are well short of our goal. Lets see if we can all make this happen. If anyone is unwilling or uncomfortable in making the online donation please leave me a comment on the blog. Remember that you must sigh in as anonymous. I can make arrangements for you to pay by check. The second event is a 35 or 62 mile bicycle ride in Malvern Pa. Team Little Man Domenic will be represented by myself and Domenics mother Lorraine. We are opting for the shorter of the 2 rides. Anyone interested in joining us for the October 9th ride is more than welcome.Please leave me a comment as well. Lets all think about making that final push to meet this financial goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment