Pages


Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Day #3  Jackson Tennessee to Blackwell Oklahoma. Just about 700 miles of a mix of highway and yes, i actually used many back roads today. I ran into a huge traffic jam early this morning heading out of Memphis Tennessee. Luckily there was an exit just ahead. I weaved my way thru all of the trucks and found myself all alone on some very nice roadways. The weather was dry but it did get warm as is indicated by the picture of my g.p.s. that was taken at 7 p.m. I am a little more than 1/2 way there. Today was a full day of riding in the positive direction, no detours for the weather. Later.
                                           And it is still 7 p.m.
                                          dirty windshield
                                          hotel pool. Anybody up for a dip!

1 comment:

  1. 100 degrees my type of weather hows the bike running lets try to keep it clean lol be safe my friend

    ReplyDelete